FREEZER/ICEMAKER TIPS AFTER SERVICING
1. Freezers & Under Counter Ice Machines may take up to 12-24 hours to reach its normal operating temperature of 0°degrees Fahrenheit, in order for the unit to produce ice.
2. ALWAYS discard the 1st batch of ice produced. The residue from the water lines and the filter are cleaned out during the 1st batch of ice production.
3. Most icemakers will take about 4 days to fill your ice bucket.
4. Keep the freezer door closed as much as possible. Opening/closing the door will raise the temperature and slow the production of ice.
5. Occasionally, Ice will stick in the chute. This is normal and should be removed.