electrolux appliance repair new orleans
When you’re looking for the best Electrolux appliance repair New Orleans can offer, call us! Our technicians are highly-trained professionals with many years of experience working on all major residential kitchen and laundry appliances.
Our New Orleans Electrolux appliance repair team provides fast and reliable service when your appliances break down. Washer won’t start? Call us! Dishwasher not draining? We can handle it!
Schedule quality Electrolux appliance repair in New Orleans online today!
Lifetime Parts Warranty
We are the only appliance service company that offers a LIFETIME PARTS WARRANTY on all parts purchased from and installed by Solar!
*Exclusions apply. See warranty information for details. Read Parts Warranty Details.
electrolux appliance rpeair new orleans common problems
Troubleshoot your electrolux appliance with these tips
We know that a broken Electrolux appliance can throw a monkey wrench in your daily routine. Luckily, you’ve found us! Explore our troubleshooting tips here or look through our Troubleshooting Resources for expert advice.
Our Electrolux appliance repair New Orleans technicians have compiled some of the most frequently asked questions and problems, along with simple fixes that you may be able to handle yourself.
If you’d prefer professionals to handle it, please call or click to schedule your New Orleans Electrolux repair.
A washing machine may leave clothes wet due to issues such as a malfunctioning or clogged drain pump, improper load distribution causing imbalance, or a worn-out or slipping drive belt. If the drain pump is not effectively removing water, clothes may retain excess moisture after the wash cycle. Unevenly distributed laundry within the drum can lead to imbalance during the spin cycle, preventing effective water extraction and leaving clothes wet.
To address clothes being left wet in a washing machine, consider the following solutions:
- Check and clean the drain pump filter to ensure proper water drainage and extraction during the spin cycle.
- Ensure a balanced load distribution by arranging clothes evenly inside the drum, preventing imbalance issues that can hinder effective water removal.
- Inspect and, if necessary, replace a worn-out or slipping drive belt, as it plays a crucial role in facilitating the spinning motion necessary for efficient water extraction during the spin cycle.
Get more tips to fix your washing machine here. Or contact us for quality Electrolux appliance repair New Orleans service.
An oven may fail to turn on due to issues such as a faulty igniter, a malfunctioning thermostat, or a tripped thermal fuse. The igniter is crucial for initiating the heating process, and if it’s defective, the oven won’t start. A malfunctioning thermostat can prevent the oven from reaching the desired temperature, and a tripped thermal fuse may disrupt the power supply to the oven.
To troubleshoot and potentially fix an oven that won’t turn on, consider the following steps:
- Check the igniter for any signs of damage or malfunction, and replace it if necessary to ensure proper heating initiation.
- Test the thermostat for accuracy and replace it if readings are inconsistent, allowing the oven to reach and maintain the desired temperature.
- Locate and reset the thermal fuse if it’s tripped, restoring the power supply and enabling the oven to turn on. If the issue persists, consult a professional technician for further diagnosis and repair.
Having other oven issues? Find more tips here. Or contact our Electrolux oven repair team in New Orleans.
A dishwasher may fail to dry dishes effectively due to issues like a malfunctioning heating element, insufficient rinse aid, or a problematic thermostat. If the heating element is defective, it cannot generate enough heat during the drying cycle. Inadequate rinse aid can result in poor water dispersion during the rinse and drying phases, leading to wet dishes.
To address a dishwasher that won’t dry dishes, consider the following solutions:
- Inspect and, if needed, replace a malfunctioning heating element to ensure it generates sufficient heat for effective drying.
- Ensure an adequate supply of rinse aid in the dishwasher to improve water dispersion during the rinse and drying cycles, preventing the formation of water droplets on dishes.
- Check the thermostat for accuracy and replace it if necessary, allowing the dishwasher to regulate the temperature effectively during the drying cycle and achieve optimal results.
Foul-smelling ice from a refrigerator ice maker can be attributed to a buildup of bacteria or impurities in the water supply, as well as the absorption of odors from the freezer or refrigerator compartment. To remedy the issue:
- Ensure that the water supply to the refrigerator is clean and free from impurities by using a water filter or periodically replacing the existing one.
- Regularly clean and sanitize the ice maker and ice bin to eliminate any bacterial growth or residues causing the unpleasant odor.
- Keep strong-smelling foods in airtight containers to prevent their odors from permeating the ice, and occasionally clean the freezer and refrigerator compartments to eliminate any lingering smells.
Get more ice maker tips from our New Orleans Electrolux appliance repair team.