frigidaire appliance repair new orleans
At Solar Appliance Service, we have a top-notch Frigidaire appliance repair New Orleans team. Our technicians are seasoned professionals with extensive experience fixing broken refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, and ranges.
Our New Orleans Frigidaire appliance repair technicians provide prompt and dependable service for all your appliance failures. Whether your refrigerator isn’t cooling or your oven isn’t heating, we have the expertise, training, and tools to address the issue effectively.
Reach out to us today for high-quality Frigidaire appliance repair in New Orleans!
Lifetime Parts Warranty
We are the only appliance service company that offers a LIFETIME PARTS WARRANTY on all parts purchased from and installed by Solar!
*Exclusions apply. See warranty information for details. Read Parts Warranty Details.
frigidaire appliance repair new orleans common problems
Troubleshoot your frigidaire appliance with these tips
We recognize that a Frigidaire appliance that isn’t working properly can disrupt your day. Explore our troubleshooting tips here, or peruse our Troubleshooting Resources for expert guidance.
Our Frigidaire appliance repair technicians in New Orleans have compiled a list of commonly asked questions and issues, along with straightforward solutions that you may be able to address independently.
If you prefer professional assistance, please contact us to arrange your Frigidaire appliance repair New Orleans service call today.
A refrigerator ice maker may fail to work due to several reasons, including a malfunctioning water inlet valve that controls water flow, a clogged water filter restricting water supply, or a defective ice maker assembly. Additionally, a misaligned or jammed ice maker arm can interrupt the ice-making process.
To troubleshoot and potentially fix a refrigerator ice maker that won’t work, consider the following steps:
- Check and replace the water inlet valve if it’s malfunctioning or not allowing water to reach the ice maker.
- Inspect and replace a clogged water filter to ensure a steady and clean water supply for ice production.
- Examine the ice maker assembly and the position of the ice maker arm, making sure it is properly aligned and not obstructed, and replace any defective components as needed.
Did you know that saltwater can damage your appliances? Learn more about the intrusion of saltwater on appliances here.
Contact our Frigidaire appliance repair New Orleans team for professional service.
An oven may take too long to preheat due to issues such as a faulty heating element, a malfunctioning temperature sensor, or poor calibration. A damaged or worn-out heating element can result in inadequate heat production, while a faulty temperature sensor may provide inaccurate readings, leading to extended preheating times.
To address prolonged preheating in an oven, consider the following solutions:
- Inspect and, if necessary, replace a faulty heating element to ensure it functions optimally and generates sufficient heat.
- Check the temperature sensor for accuracy and replace it if readings are inconsistent, allowing the oven to gauge and reach the desired temperature more efficiently.
- Calibrate the oven’s thermostat if it is providing inaccurate temperature readings, ensuring it accurately reflects the set temperature and reduces preheating time.
Find out more about oven preheating problems here. Or call our Frigidaire oven repair team today.
Dishwashers may leave spots on dishes due to hard water deposits, insufficient rinse aid, or a malfunctioning heating element. Hard water contains minerals that can leave residues on dishes during the drying process, and a lack of rinse aid may result in poor water dispersion and spotting. A malfunctioning heating element may not provide adequate heat during the drying phase, leaving dishes damp and prone to spotting.
To resolve issues with spots on dishes, consider the following remedies:
- Use a rinse aid in the dishwasher to improve water dispersion during the rinse and drying cycles, preventing the formation of spots.
- Ensure that the dishwasher is set to the appropriate water temperature, and check and, if needed, replace a malfunctioning heating element to enhance drying efficiency.
- Consider using a water softener or descaler to address hard water deposits and prevent them from leaving spots on dishes.
To clean a glass top stove, start by allowing the surface to cool completely after use. Use a gentle cleanser or a mixture of baking soda and water to create a paste, applying it to any stubborn stains or spills. Wipe the surface with a soft cloth or a non-abrasive sponge to avoid scratching, and finish by polishing the glass with a glass cleaner or a vinegar-water solution for a streak-free shine.