JennAir Appliance Repair New Orleans
At Solar Appliance Service, we provide the best JennAir appliance repair New Orleans has to offer. Our technicians are highly-trained professionals with years of experience working on refrigerators, dishwashers, ovens, and ranges.
Our New Orleans JennAir appliance repair technicians offer fast and reliable service for every customer, every visit. When your refrigerator won’t cool or your oven won’t heat, we have the experience, training, and tools to fix the problem right the first time.
Contact us for quality JennAir appliance repair in New Orleans today!
Lifetime Parts Warranty
We are the only appliance service company that offers a LIFETIME PARTS WARRANTY on all parts purchased from and installed by Solar!
*Exclusions apply. See warranty information for details. Read Parts Warranty Details.
JennAir appliance repair new orleans common problems
Troubleshoot your JennAir appliance with these tips
We understand that a broken JennAir appliance can ruin your day. Browse our troubleshooting tips here, or take a look at our Troubleshooting Resources for expert advice.
Our JennAir appliance repair New Orleans experts have put together some of the most frequently asked questions and problems along with simple fixes that you may be able to handle yourself.
If you’d rather have the professionals handle it, please call or click to schedule your New Orleans JennAir repair.
A refrigerator can be loud due to several factors, primarily related to the operation of its components. The compressor, responsible for cooling, often produces noise during its cycling. Additionally, the condenser fan and the defrost timer can contribute to the overall sound level, especially in older or poorly maintained units.
To reduce refrigerator noise, consider the following solutions:
- Ensure the refrigerator is placed on a level surface to prevent vibrations and rattling.
- Clean the condenser coils regularly to improve efficiency and reduce strain on the compressor.
- Check for any loose or damaged parts, such as fan blades or motor mounts, and tighten or replace them as needed.
A dishwasher may fail to start due to electrical issues, such as a malfunctioning door latch, a faulty timer or control panel, or a disrupted power supply. Additionally, a malfunctioning thermal fuse, designed to protect the dishwasher from overheating, can also prevent it from starting.
To troubleshoot and potentially fix a dishwasher that won’t start, consider the following steps:
- Ensure the door latch is securely closed, as many dishwashers won’t start unless the door is properly latched.
- Check for any blown fuses or tripped circuit breakers in the electrical panel that may be disrupting the power supply to the dishwasher.
- Examine the timer, control panel, and thermal fuse for any visible damage, and replace or repair these components as necessary to restore proper functionality.
Learn more about why your dishwasher won’t start here. Or contact our JennAir appliance repair New Orleans team for a professional diagnosis and repair.
Uneven baking in an oven can be attributed to various factors, including temperature inconsistencies, improper placement of racks, or a malfunctioning heating element. Variations in temperature may occur due to poor calibration or a malfunctioning thermostat, leading to uneven cooking results.
To address uneven baking in an oven, consider the following remedies:
- Use an oven thermometer to verify and recalibrate the oven temperature if necessary, ensuring it matches the set temperature on the control panel.
- Rearrange the oven racks to promote better air circulation and heat distribution, allowing for more uniform baking.
- Inspect and, if needed, replace any faulty heating elements that may be causing uneven heat distribution within the oven cavity.
Find more information on why your oven won’t bake evenly here. Or call to schedule JennAir oven repair in New Orleans today.
Spark ignition in range burners is often caused by a buildup of moisture or food debris interfering with the ignition system. Additionally, faulty spark ignition switches, electrodes, or a damaged spark module can contribute to the continuous sparking.
To resolve range burner sparking issues, consider the following solutions:
- Clean the burner components thoroughly, removing any moisture, grease, or food residue that may be causing the interference. Ensure the burners and igniters are completely dry before use.
- Inspect the spark ignition switches and electrodes for any damage or wear. Replace any faulty components to ensure a reliable ignition process.
- If cleaning and component replacement don’t resolve the issue, consider checking and, if necessary, replacing the spark module responsible for generating the electrical spark needed for ignition.